Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh the sniffles have arrived...

with a vengance for me just before our long weekend away. Isn't that the luck! I have 3 whole days to get better. I know I can do it. Any tried and true home remedies?

2 comments:

Jess said...

all i've got for you is sleep, rest and sleep some more. sorry - not too original :) i do hope you are all better by friday and that you all can enjoy your trip out and away from the winter blues!

Becca L. said...

Get yourself some cold-eze. I think it helps just a tad. If all else fails, tell B you need a trip to the spa because they can put menthol in the face cradle of the massage table! ;)