Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Prayers...

for my sister please. I don't know how much detail she would wish me to share with the world so I won't go into detail here. Close friends of mine please be expecting an e-mail from me. That is all I am going to post for now so cover her in prayer please!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Yes, I will pray. She is very young. I'm sure everything is fine. Anyone who wouldn't choose an abortion probably shouldn't say yes to any of the tests--even the blood test. False positives are very common. Unnecessary worry is usually the result. Sad.

TwoGirlsLost said...

I will keep Michelle in my prayers. I am not sure all the details, but keep me informed. If she needs to talk to anyone, just let her know I would be willing.
Adriana