Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Bible Study...

I am so enjoying my bible study for this fall! We are covering Beth Moore's A Woman's Heart God's Dwelling Place. I never realized how much I would enjoy studying the Old Testament. Anyway, this is a little tidbit from my homework for this morning referring back to 2Timothy 1:6-8. "Power is up to God. Participation is up to us."

How true is that! We can't recieve God's blessings for us unless we make the choice to follow and accept. Also, I will add this tidbit from a few weeks ago relating to the same idea. "I finally understood the nature of God's mercy and grace. They are always there, available every day, prior to our need, and in direct proportion to every moment's demand; but we must gather them. That part is completely our responsibility."

Love that. Sorry folks, just was very excited about study this morning and just had to share. Later!

No comments: