Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Art Night...

I was able to go to a great girl's art night a few evenings ago with my fellow church nursery workers. It was so fun! The class was discounted because it was a large group which was a real treat. We made paper bead necklaces. Yep, those green beads are made out of rolled paper. How cute is that!

After such a fun evening, I was once again inspired to pull out some unfinished projects. I am hoping to finish one up this weekend. I am almost done with it and I just need a bit of uninterrupted time to work on it. Hopefully, I will have a pic to post for you on Monday. Have a great weekend all. I am hosting yet another playdate here this afternoon. My neighbor from across the street owes me big time. Anyway, have a blessed weekend all and happy crafting!

No comments: