Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Saturday, January 02, 2010
Home again Home again...
We are home! I am swamped by laundry, mail, boxes and bags. I am taking tomorrow to recover. It has been a nice couple of weeks, but just a bit too long for me to be away from home. When my hubby checked temps and weather last night before our last day of travel, I became concerned that we would come home to frozen pipes. Everything turned out to be fine, but I think next time we have extended winter travel I will leave a set of keys with a friend and ask them to come by and check on things a couple of times. Just for some peace of mind. Anyway, more another time about our adventures and maybe a picture or two. Happy New Year everyone! Blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looking forward to your pictures!
Post a Comment