Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Oh so pink!

Ainsley's room before the toys get moved back in


I finished painting Ainsley's room.  I just painted a few hours each day while they were involved in other activities or had them help me a bit.  It turned out cute, but a little too pink for me.  My little girlie loves it though and that is the important thing.  I haven't started on Aidan's as yet.  The hubby is out again this week and I forgot to have him move Aidan's armoire before he left.  Not sure when I will get started.

The basement paint is finished.  Tomorrow we are having the bathroom flooring installed.  Carpet comes Thursday.  Electric and plumbing sometime this week as well and inspections scheduled for Monday.  Then we pay the contractor the rest of his money.  Wow, this has been a long time coming!

2 comments:

Christine said...

It looks good. A nice, soft pink. Not too much, I don't think. You are so good at these things!

Margie said...

Thanks Christine! You are such a sweetie. Thanks for all the prayers as well. I have really appreciated them lately.