My son is a huge fan of the TV series Mythbusters. The crazy host try to prove/disprove common myths by using scientific principles. Lots of Chemistry, Physics, explosions, crashes, robots, all kinds of things he loves. One easy experiment we could do at home was the Mentos candy added to Diet Coke experiment. The addition of the candy to the soda causes tremendous amounts of carbon dioxide to form causing a geyser to erupt from the soda bottle. It goes to quickly for me to actually get a picture of the geyser, but I caught this one of them afterwards. Aidan had so much fun! Ainsley too. She loves it anytime she is included in things that Aidan does. Yes, Aidan is wet. He was directly over the soda bottle when he added the candy and did not get out of the way in time. Next time they want to make a volcano. The common adding vinegar to baking soda experiment. I may have to google instructions for that one next! In case I don't get a chance to post tomorrow have a good weekend all. Tomorrow I am having the carpet installed in the basement. I think the electrical and plumbing finish out is happening as well because we have the inspector coming out Monday. I will post pictures once the construction is done. We won't have much furniture down there for a bit, but I am hoping at some point soon to be able to start moving things that are stored in the garage down into the storage areas at least. Ahh, finally, things seem to be coming to a close and I will have my freedom once again. Later taters!

1 comment:
They look so cute! The two sisters here love to be included in everything also. Many times, they down right demand it. :)
Post a Comment