Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
What have I been doing...
Talking to a dear friend on the phone the other day and she asked what I have been up to craft wise. Sadly the answer is nothing. I am currently the queen of unfinished projects. In my defense, however, I have been working on some other creative projects. Namely, painting my kitchen. These pictures do not do justice to the color. It looks much brighter here than in reality. My photography skills are lacking especially when I am in a hurry. The color is called Ambitious Amber. I just love it! This week since I am caught up after the in-laws visit I started in on Ainsley's pink room. It is very pink, but I am hoping to finish this week so I will try to post pictures early next week. I would like to get the kids rooms painted before our next round of visitors for July 4th weekend. Wish me luck! Hope you all are having a great week so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment