Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Better late than never...






I guess I should say here. This was a gift for my friend's baby. He was born in December! I had all the pieces all cut out but never got this put together with all the holiday mess. Then I had surgery, then we got sick, then...you get the picture. Well, now it is done. I am so pleased with how it turned out and I am all set to get it packed into the suitcase. If it doesn't fit then I am going to have to get it mailed before we leave town this weekend. Our trip time has finally arrived and I am so excited but am so tired as well. I did not sleep at all on Saturday night because of my busy brain making lists of all I have to do this week. I got so much of that list done today and have narrowed it down to only a few items remaining. Yay! Well it is late and time for bed. B went to bed super early tonight. Poor guy gets up so early in the morning that some days he just crashes. Time to finish my tea and head to bed myself. I am off for now and hopefully will post another time or two before heading out of town. Not sure if I will be able to post while I am away. Never get much computer access between my Dad and FIL. We will see...

No comments: