B's boss just accepted a promotion in Cleveland. Makes me sad that they will be leaving in the next year because they are a sweet family and Aidan and one of their boys are really good friends. Since they will be leaving, it is assumed by many that B will be next in line for his position. If that happens, B's position will need to be filled but by whom. B has started contacting friends to see if anyone is interested so we shall see. It would be cool if this worked out this way and one of our friends would be hired. I could have someone from home in town! I can't get so excited. All the planets have to align just right for all this to happen, Please Lord please. I hope this is in your plan because it sure would be great.
Thursday I made the trek to Target. I miss Target and must make the plan to shop there more often! Anyway, the trip was very productive and I was able to get most everything we needed for our trip next week. So exciting and a huge load off my mind.
We have a sitter for the kids tonight so it is date night. I think we are going to try one of the newer restaurants in town and head to the movies as well. I hope it is good. I am not really to sure about some of this Wisconsin cooking sometimes. Some of the older restaurants sure seem to be fascinated with Hollendaise sauce. Maybe it is just me and I am going to the wrong places. The hope is that we will get to go see the new Spiderman movie. Should be fun! Soccer this morning so I had better stop wasting more time on this computer and get everyone ready for the day.
Oh, I am almost done with my friends baby quilt. I will post a pic when I am finished. It has gone together so nicely. I used flannel for the backing and I loved using it. It is so soft! Love love love it! I have not worked with flannel before so it was something new. Also since I was going to do stitch in the ditch quilting I used quilting safety pins instead of straight pins. Much better way to go. It was much sturdier to sew and less injury to my arms and hands. Great all the way around. I am so close to being done I am just going nuts because I want to finish, but alas since we have a date I won't get to work on it today. Oh well, need to spend some time with my hubby. More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment