Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What a Blast!

Bible study this morning was awesome, brunch and testimonies. I hope I get to see some of those ladies this summer because it has been so much fun. I need to call Miss J as she missed today. I hope her kiddos aren't sick as I don't think thay were at church on Sunday either. Still struggling with migraine issues today, but I am much better now than I was this morning. The weather is awesome today! The kids and I spent some great time outside before lunch and I took the time to chat with Miss N. It was so great to get to talk with her! Can't wait to see her when we head to Texas and meet her newest little one. What a blessing to have such a great friend. No pictures today yet. If the weather holds I will try to get the kiddos outside for some shots this afternoon. We are grilling this evening so it will be a perfect opportunity. More later!

No comments: