I have a migraine for the 2nd day in a row. Could it have to do with my company leaving? I hope not. I knew I was stressed, but I did not thing I was that stressed. Anyway, I at least managed to take the kiddos to the community built park yesterday where we ran into some friends. That was a pleasant surprise. I haven't spent much one on one time with Miss C. It was a nice opportunity she is a sweet lady. Well, I took the kiddos to to zoo this morning as well. The house is still a wreck since I have been feeling so bad, and I offered to host our small group next week. Finally the opportunity to get the house picked up.
I wanted to add a quick picture of the kiddos playing in the yard from a few weeks ago. I just got it off the camera. Playing in the brush that B had trimmed. Very cute. I am so glad the weather is warming so that we can play outside again.
No comments:
Post a Comment