I have had so much stuff to do today. Some days there are just not enough hours and it takes too long to get the kids ready to go anywhere as they turn into molasses. Getting ready for B's birthday tomorrow. Here you have to bring your own birthday snack so I am trying something new and making cake balls dipped in chocolate. My first batch tastes great but aren't very pretty, I will let you know how batch number 2 goes. I also among my other errands tomorrow am stopping to pick up an ice cream cake from Cold Stone Creamery. B thinks that I forgot to order one. I actually called them today so I will pick it up tomorrow. He forgot to get me one for my birthday, but I guess I will be sweet and get one for him.
Funny from yesterday. We had Miss J and kids over yesterday afternoon. At dinner Aidan says, "Oh man, I forgot to tell Kiersten that I am moving." So I said, "Are you going somewhere that I did not know about?" "Yeah, we are moving to Texas when school is finished." Here I realize that he is refering to our vacation to visit relatives next week. I then explain to him that we are not moving, just going for a visit and that this is our home now and we will come back here in about 2 weeks. It is funny what he remembers. At this time last year he was finishing MDO, the following week the movers came and packed up all our stuff and moved us here. I think since we planned our trip so soon after he gets out of school he was thinking that we were moving agin. Funny little man. Anyway, I am off as I have more cake balls that need dipping. More another day!
No comments:
Post a Comment