Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Monday, November 05, 2007
To shoo the flu...
Do you typically get flu shots? I don't usually because I don't usually get the flu. I haven't had it ever I don't think. The clinics here recommend it for parents of small children. I have the kids shot appointments scheduled for next week. Should I get one myself? I have been worried about sickness this year since Aidan is now in the public school system and we had such a hard year last year. So far I have only had to deal with colds and Aidan's ear infection, also Ainsley's bout with roseola. Not to bad so far. Can't decide. I should probably. I will talk with the nurse when I take the kids as they have posted the clinic times in the paper the peds day is not the same as for the adults of course so I will have to schedule myself a separate appointment. What to do what to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got one. I get one every year. Brian never gets one. I tend to catch everything Kennedy gets, so I need the flu shot. With Aidan in school now, you might want to go ahead and get one as well.
Post a Comment