Now, he did not tell me who was in the Darth Vader mask. I know it is not his boss/buddy as he is much taller than B. At least they won the game. When I talked to him after he was hoarse but happy. Today is a busy one. Dropped both kids off at school and walked for 40 minutes in the process. Now, I am heading to bible study. I leave there to pick up Ainsley. This afternoon we pick up Aidan come home for a snack and head back to school for an hour for flag football. Busy day!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
What my hubby did this weekend...
Now, he did not tell me who was in the Darth Vader mask. I know it is not his boss/buddy as he is much taller than B. At least they won the game. When I talked to him after he was hoarse but happy. Today is a busy one. Dropped both kids off at school and walked for 40 minutes in the process. Now, I am heading to bible study. I leave there to pick up Ainsley. This afternoon we pick up Aidan come home for a snack and head back to school for an hour for flag football. Busy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i just don't know about your beloved. :) he gets in to all sorts of trouble whether he is at home or on the road. how does he find these people?! hope your week goes well and that you enjoy your family trip this weeked.
Post a Comment