Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Truly My First Morning Alone...
I think that title says it all. I have a huge to do list of things that I would like to do this morning, but I must be reasonable as I only have 2 hours before I have to get Miss Ainsley. I have spent the morning running a quick errand and working on my pictures on this computer so as promised I am posting a picture of my little man on his first day of school. He is getting so big and I can not believe how independant he wants to be this year already. I walked him to his classroom almost every morning in kindergarten. Now, he his happy for me to take him near the front door and he will go in on his own. Yesterday he wanted to walk home by himself with his little friend, but I don't think he is ready for that yet. He doesn't do to well watching where he is going and his mother is still a bit paranoid. That is what city life does to you.
As far as plans for the morning, I need to start shifting out some of the summer things for fall items and take an inventory of what else the kids will need for fall and winter. I am also planning on clearing out the rest of Aidan's kindergarten papers as the first grade papers have started rolling in. Can I tell you that this child's penmanship has improved already! I don't know what this teacher said if anything, but I am pleased. Then I plan on spending some time with a cross-stitch project that I have gotten a bit behind on this summer. I had hoped to be further along as I don't want my daughter not to have her Christmas stocking completed this year. Well, I need to quit playing around with this computer as fun as that is for me. Later taters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aidan looks so grown up! Such a cutie :)
Enjoy your morning-- hope you get lots done-- N
How ever did you cope with the quiet? =) Bring that cross stitch tomorrow night to craft night!
Post a Comment