Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

To do list:

My friend posted her to do list the other day. I quite enjoyed it as it made me feel not so much of a lunatic because mine is similar. Here is my to do list for today especially since I did not get anything other than dishes done yesterday.





1. Errands- grocery, post office, Starbucks


2. Laundry- 2 load minimum!


3. Mop kitchen floor- the dog peed again because someone who shall remain nameless forgot to let her out before he came to bed. I have already done a vinegar mop, but I need to get something more freshly scented on there. Yes, I use chemicals because they smell good.


4. Boy's haircuts tonight- so I am thinking we might go out to eat otherwise we will most likely have spagetti.


5. Chop tomatoes for storage.





What a silly post for the day, but I am trying to get myself back into the swing of school and the new schedule. Also, I don't want to spend my whole morning tomorrow cleaning. I would like to actually read something or do something else crafty as it has been ages. Been too tired and too much painting.





As promised a few days ago, finished bedroom pictures. I will get Aidan's first day on here tomorrow. Later!

3 comments:

scrappingaggie said...

Love the to-do list! Especially the Starbucks errand ;)

The bedroom color is great- we are about to get in painting mode over here...

Glad Aidan had a great first day of school. Looking forward to seeing the pics-- N

Becca L. said...

Does Starbucks really count as an errand?

Love the new color of the bedroom!

Jess said...

the bedroom looks fabulous! and after all that work you don't have to list starbucks as an errand but rather as a reward! :)