Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Just call me Grace...
well I have achieved new heights in the world of clutziness. In my effort to be efficient while I was waiting for our rice to steam last night I ran upstairs to file Aidan's school papers. I was running a bit behind for the evening because of his doctors appointment and in a bit of a rush to get some things done before dinner was ready. Needless to say I should have slowed down as I think I somehow stepped wrong or something. Not sure what happened really, except that I ended up falling down three or four steps and landed hard on my tush and arm. Everything hurt all over and Aidan corrected my language. How embarrassing! B came to my rescue and checked to make sure nothing was broken. He took over finishing dinner and put the kids to bed after getting me some advil. Still a bit sore this morning but not like last night. Last year the ice jumped up and bit me and this year so far it has been my steps. Just call me Grace...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
...you know clipping that corner to the back hallway in Mom & Dad's house is still called "Pulling a Margie."
=)
It's okay to slow down a bit. I'm terrified of falling down our stairs since I'm all by myself so much and two darting cats.
from one Grace to another, hope you are feeling better soon!
my first thought was concern over you physically (glad you are ok)- but then i giggled over your telling on yourself for your not so clean mouth! :)
Post a Comment