Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Roto rooter, thats the name....

they're number one. Is that how the ad goes? When it rains it pours, literally. In my basement. Gross. Glad we don't have carpet. Just when I think we are getting ahead something else breaks.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I hear ya! This house was built in 1960 and we're constantly replacing something.

I am sorry about the basement. Hope it doesn't end up being very expensive.

So glad we don't have a basement. I would worry sick about my very curious two year old falling down the steps. I have several cousins who did fall down basements steps as young children. Ouch.