Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Bleach Pen Happiness
Not long after moving here, I began to get to know Miss J one of my dear friends. She had recommended the Clorox Bleach Pen to help remove a stain from one of my baby girls shirts. Worked great and I loved it. Recently I had run out of my bleach pen and went to Wally world where I usually buy laundry products and lo and behold they have none. Several weeks went by with none in sight so I was starting to think they weren't making my beloved product anymore. I was very distressed. Fast forward to this morning, I stopped at Lowe's to buy some supplies for some projects I am working on. What do I spy on one of the main aisle end caps, but my beloved Clorox Bleach Pen! I did a little happy dance right there and Ainsley joined me in my joy. Who knew a small laundry product could just make my day! Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What projects are you working on???
There are anti-psychotic drugs for people like you! I could just see you dancing in Lowe's!
Post a Comment