Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Friday, April 03, 2009

Math

Aidan is working on more advanced math than the rest of his class yet he still participates in the same class work. Meaning he gets sent home the same worksheets. Typically they are basic math concepts of addition, subtraction, graphing, etc. Yesterday we were sent home with the most ridiculous worksheet in my opinion. I had to give him numbers and he had to write down the number and then add 0 and then add 1. I am sure this is teaching some sort of math concept, but we are way beyond this already, people. I think even the other children in the class were beyond this with the other work that has come home. Because he works separately with the teacher he is not getting bored, but for heavens sake I think they are beyond adding 0 and 1 to other numbers. Just my thoughts on the subject.

This weekend we were invited to a friends for an Easter egg hunt for Sunday afternoon. After watching the weather, I think we are going to be hunting eggs in the snow! I am hoping they move things indoors otherwise I am going to have to bring boots and snow pants for the little people. Enough snow already! Well, have a great weekend everyone. Later taters!

1 comment:

Neven said...

snow?! geez-o-pete!