Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Difficult day...

difficult week. I have been so off this week. I can't even really explain why. I have been super busy. Yet, I can't seem to accomplish anything. Tomorrow is my friend's funeral. I think this is the first time I have been to a funeral of someone I considered a friend. Maybe that is why I am feeling off. Not sure. We have had some happy days around here really. Aidan has been especially joyful due to increasing outside playtime because of the nice weather. Ainsley is just being a pill in general. The sassiness is at an all time high and she is trying to give up her nap. She will stay in her room, but she will stay in bed playing and singing for 2 hours. The other evening she was so tired she put herself to bed around 4:30. I had to wake her up for dinner about an hour later. Ahh, well...off off off. I am just off. Tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment:

Christine said...

That's great that her nap made it past four years old. I hear of kids sleeping up through five years old, but mine always gave it up around 3.5.

I'll pray for the funeral today, that hearts will be touched by His spirit. I'm sorry for your loss.