Aidan turned 7 yesterday after a whole weekend of celebrating. Saturday evening was his party with friends. Sunday evening we took him out for his birthday dinner. Monday I took cupcakes to his class at school. This is all I am going to post for now as my time is limited this morning and I had a horrendous day yesterday. I can't believe this boy is 7! He keeps telling me not to be sad, which I am not. I am just proud of the young man he is turning out to be. So smart, so funny, loving, generous and kind hearted. I could not ask for much more. We are blessed as a family. Well, I will hopefully be back later as I have some fun stories to tell!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
My Aidan is 7!
Aidan turned 7 yesterday after a whole weekend of celebrating. Saturday evening was his party with friends. Sunday evening we took him out for his birthday dinner. Monday I took cupcakes to his class at school. This is all I am going to post for now as my time is limited this morning and I had a horrendous day yesterday. I can't believe this boy is 7! He keeps telling me not to be sad, which I am not. I am just proud of the young man he is turning out to be. So smart, so funny, loving, generous and kind hearted. I could not ask for much more. We are blessed as a family. Well, I will hopefully be back later as I have some fun stories to tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Aidan!
Ok, where did you find that DS holder! That is so cool!
getting so big! and so handsome :) hope he had a wonderful time celebrating turning the big 7!
Post a Comment