Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Argh!
MY IN-LAWS ARE GOING TO BE HERE THIS AFTERNOON NOT TOMORROW AFTERNOON! My house is not ready! I have one of my kiddos friends coming this afternoon because the weren't supposed to be here until Friday. They called last night to say they were settled in Illinois for the night. Who comes to visit someone a day earlier than expected? I have no food ready because I was headed to the store today and the thing needs 2 days to marinate. No roast for them! I will be flexible and I will get over this. Pray for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...be a duck... ;-)
someone told me that recently
Post a Comment