Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Milestone!

After weeks of waiting it finally happened...Aidan lost his first tooth. Part of me is a little sad, but another part is happy that he is growing up so healthy and strong. The other tooth is partly in so we are on the early path to the world of braces. The dentist told us several years ago that Aidan would more than likely need braces due to the shape of his mouth and how much space he will have in the future. I had them as a teen so it is not the end of the world. Anyway, I will hopefully get to post about my trip soon. I have had several issues to deal with today and have errands to run tomorrow, but I did get my pictures downloaded so maybe in the next day or two you will get my first installment of our trip. Glad to be back and getting back into the swing of things.

1 comment:

Jess said...

new smile and new hairstyle to show off! what a week indeed :) glad you are back and hope you can get back into the groove sooner than later! talk to soon