Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Friday, July 03, 2009
We are back!
I am so exhausted and we had a super early flight. My FIL does not understand that I am a nervous air traveller and need plenty of time at the airport to get myself and 2 children through the check in process, security and navigating the endless hallways of the airport terminals. We are home now and all is well. I will try to get back to regular posting soon as I have plenty of work to catch up on. I will say I am feeling better this early evening than I was this afternoon, but I still believe it will be a very early night for 3/4ths of this family. More soon and it is so great to be home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy 4th! Glad you're back!
Post a Comment