Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Too many things...
on my mind today. The little boy Stellan that I pray for is not doing well. Please pray for him if it comes to mind today. My husband is upset with his Dad about a situation that occurred this morning. B goes back to work so tomorrow I am alone with the in-laws except for a rescheduled hair appointment. I hate asking them to sit for the kids because it always seems like such an imposition on them. Ah me, it is Monday what can I say. B, Aidan and the rents are out playing golf this afternoon so Ainsley is headed with me to work at the church this afternoon. B is not off until Friday so the rest of this week is going to be a long one. Well I am off, things to do and people to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry for in-law issues. hope the week goes much better than expected!
praying for you
Post a Comment