Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow Day in College Station

Check out this cute video here. I came across this on FB posted under my University page. In my college years I believe it snowed once while we were at school, maybe twice. Cute to see that college students are still the same when it comes to snow. This video is really well done.

Sunshiny day here today and I am so enjoying it!

1 comment:

Neven said...

It always iced, crazy amounts of ice all over the campus... which was treacherous to walk when not iced over. And not even Burger Boy would deliever when it got like that. I think only one year I was there it didn't ice over.