Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Nothing to say...
lately which is why I haven't posted. I have been busy trying to stay on top of my household duties, the mess and chaos makes me feel worse. Trying not to get the winter doldrums get the best of me. I did start taking some Vitamin D supplements thinking that it couldn't really hurt to do so. I am so ready for spring/summer. Short sleeves, sandals, open windows letting in the lake breeze. No more running to school, no more muck all over my shoes, no more muck on my floor. I am trying also to stay crafty. Keeping up with things I enjoy, even if it is for small amounts of time, also makes me happy. Friday is a day off from school which it seems we are all looking forward to. My hubby is going to try to take at least half a day off so maybe we can get out and do something. I have an idea in mind, but not sure if it will work. Praying that he gets the day off! Of course he is the boss man so it shouldn't be too hard. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone I was still here, still breathing, still shoveling the snow which has been difficult since it has been so melty lately. I step off my porch into about 3-4 inches of slush. Ah, the joys of winter. At least I am grateful that the temperatures are reasonable and not below freezing! Ah well, disjointed post I know. My apologies and I will do better next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment