Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Friday, February 05, 2010
It has been a week...
Trying to get caught up and failing miserably so once again I am wasting time playing around on the computer. Wednesday I volunteered at Ainsley's school for their swimming day. I was apprehensive at first because they asked if I would mind ringing a swimsuit and getting wet. The water was cold! Actually, I was pleasantly surprised with how well Ainsley's teacher had things organized. It was a very large group of kids but between teachers, aides, a few parents and a hired lifeguard everyone was covered. The group ended up being 2 of the morning 4K classes as well as part special needs class. What a great bunch of kids! A few struggled with having listening ears, but overall everyone did well. I was exhausted and my back was sore afterwards though. Thursday was spent running errands and preparing the project for Aidan's scout meeting. I had to send instructions with my hubby on how to use the paint supplies and now I have all the frames that the kids painted ready to be varnished for the next meeting. Today I will spend catching up on all the cleaning that I have put off the last few days and more errands to pick up items for school Valentine's parties. Next week I will focus on getting ready for Ainsley's birthday party. Actually, I am not doing much. I have a small art project for the girls to make. We will serve cake and ice cream and then let the girls just play. Easy for Mom! I do have to put some treat bags together to send home with the girls which will be easy since I bought items a few weeks ago on sale before all the Valentine's treats were too picked over. I just love Hobby Lobby for things like this...so helpful. Anyway, I had better quit wasting my time here while Ainsley is watching Sesame this morning then off to Wally world. Have a blessed and crafty weekend as tonight is craft night at church. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment