Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Poor Ainsley...

yesterday I ended up having to take her in to the Drs office. Thursday night she began running a temperature of 101. Tylenol brought it down nicely so she could sleep comfortably, but in the morning she was still running a fever after the Tylenol wore off. Into the pediatrician we go Friday afternoon. Throat swab was taken after the nurse got a peek of what was in there. About 15 minutes later after being checked over by the Dr we got the news...the strep test was positive. We had to cancel going to the Father Daughter Valentines Dance and we had to cancel her party today. I was able to get in touch with all but one Mom, about which I felt terrible, but what can you do. I sent them home with a treat box and slices of cake for the family and they were very understanding. Strep seems to have been going around the girls class at school. I have some great pictures of Ainsley and our little family celebration. For someone so sick, she has been pleased as punch with her cake and our celebration. She was very understanding that we would cancel her party so that her friends would not get sick, but her concern was that she would not turn 5 without them. I had to explain that she would turn 5 anyway and once she understood that I had my happy girl again. Pics to follow...

No comments: