but this little munchkin is going to make a nice addition to our household. I will post more about how we came to be cat owners once again tomorrow. For now, meet Scamper, Scamp for short. Bask in all her cuteness!
It is not late, but I am done for the day. Off to bed, leaving all my mess for another day. That is at least until my house showing on Thursday evening. Dinner at McD's before swim class it will have to be. More later as I am to pooped to pop!
A little closing thought and my ah-ha moment from my bible study homework this past week. God knows all your details, from Beth Moore's Daniel. I just love that. When you get so busy in your own "stuff", it is easy to forget.
1 comment:
scamp is a cutie! don't tell how you came to have her, i don't want it to be catching!!! :)
thanks for the thought from study...i'll keep that bee in my bonnet when i am ready to tear my hair out the next time katie 'tinkles' on my carpet. :) God knows, cares and will provide what i need to finish the task!
Post a Comment