Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

First Day of School

So off they went this morning happy as clams.  My children are very well adjusted where school is concerned.  It should make me happy but I am left a bit sad.  This is the first time Ainsley is in school all day and I am a little concerned how she will be this afternoon.  When Aidan was in K, he was exhausted at the end of the day.  Yesterday was meet the teacher at both schools.  Aidan's teacher was not present though as he is apparently also an alderman on our city council.  I had wondered if he was the same individual, but was not sure.  Now I know.  It should be an exciting year regardless of how long we will continue to be in this area.  Happy day.  Now I am off to take care of some things around the house.  Hope all of those who are starting school today have a wonderful day.

Ainsley at Meet the Teacher 

;


Aidan and Ainsley Breakfast of Champions
All set to go Kindergarten and 3rd grade




1 comment:

Jess said...

hope the day went well and that there were no tears when they came home! :) and selfishly i will be thankful for your staying in the area for as long as the Lord keeps you here. however, that won't stop me from praying that things will come together for the family to move to ohio! promise! :) and since we'll be giving school a go next week i think i might be able to distract you at least one day a week or every other week for some baby lovin'!