Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Sunday, September 05, 2010

The Rest of My Creation...


Double Irish Chain using a variety of Pooh fabrics that I bought as part of another project a few years back.  I ended up going a different direction on a gift so I have had these around for a while with this plan in mind.  I have never used anything other than a variety of white as a background fabric, but I am really liking the blue.  It just kind of pops as it goes so well with the other fabrics.  I also tried a new brand of batting that I just love and am going to have to continue using.  Just a basic brand from Wal-mart believe it or not, but it is much more dense than the Mountain Mist I have used in the past.  I just loved the weight of it.

Have a happy Labor Day all!  My parents are visiting and I will give you the full update later this week.

1 comment:

Becca L. said...

Beautiful!!!!!! Hope you had a good visit with your parents. Let's catch up soon!