Well our busy week is finally winding down a bit. Aidan had a great time in Kindergarten camp so I know he will do well in the fall. I am paranoid so I will be taking him to school, I come from a town where it can be dangerous for kids waiting for the bus. I don't want him waiting outside early in the morning for the bus to arrive, plus I remember how much I hated it.
We have a Drs appointment this afternoon. Aidan is concerned about getting "pinches". I don't think he is due for any, so I am trying to reassure him that if there are any it will be quick. Otherwise not much has been going on. I have been taking care of some things around the house as we will be having company arrive this weekend, mopping, dusting, cleaning bathrooms and such. Our friends in Tennessee are on temporary assignment in Michigan and we talked them into coming to visit since they are relatively close by. It will be so great to see them as it has been over a year since we have had the chance to visit with them.
Getting together by phone with my friend Chris tonight for a sewing session. I just love that my cell has a speakerphone. We signed up for a block of the month through a quilt shop in Ft. Worth. They had on-line ordering so they will be shipping it to me. This way Chris and I can continue working on something together. I love the colors of the first block too...dark pinks, purples and greens, light and dark. I hope the other colors are just as pretty!
Not much else going on. More another time...Later!
1 comment:
Okay...email the quilt shop info. Maybe I could actually sew something one of these days. I told Brian the other day that I am open to moving back to Texas at any moment! I miss Texas. Not the heat. Or, from what I hear from friends right now, the rain! I do love Tennessee though. I just miss my family so much. I think the fact that we've been spending so much time with Brian's family makes me miss mine even more.
And I told you...STRESS FREE visit. I don't care if you dust. We are just looking so forward to seeing you guys. We are so excited, we are packing tonight! I'm bringing my big camera, so warn the kiddos for a crazy lady with a camera!
Post a Comment