Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

While we were away...




B was very busy removing a bunch of dying twisted Cedar tree from the backyard. I was hesitant for him to remove these trees as I hate to kill living plants, but we have gained about 3 feet of space in the yard. It looks so much bigger and different. The purpose for this was number one to install a new fence, but he finally caved into my requests to get the kids a swing set. Aidan is so excited as am I. Construction began yesterday after the boys got haircuts, actually wood cutting is all that happened but the boards are in the garage and ready to go. B seems to think this will take him a while to do. Not sure, hopefully he can get a friend to help him out this weekend. B will be in Cleveland next week so it would be a really nice treat for the kids if he could have it finished.




1 comment:

Hollye said...

I am jealous of the swing set. Brian keeps telling me that our yard doesn't work for a swing set and we have a neighborhood play area and that should be good enough. I think every kid needs a swing set in their backyard. K loves to slide.