Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Watering the lawn







I had to water the lawn today as it seems that we have had a dry couple of weeks. I mentioned to Aidan that I had the sprinkler running and of course he must get wet. The water is just freezing, but the day has been pretty warm. Ainsley thought better of the whole thing and after insisting that I put her swim suit on too decided not to get wet. She doesn't like the sprinkler. After about 30 minutes of running around we came in for lunch and a silly ball tournament before heading up for nap. Don't ask, it is another Aidan invention, but you should hear the racket around here.

1 comment:

Hollye said...

Yeah! I can leave comments on your blog now! Ainsley is so big. She looks like Brian...with your hair color.

We can not wait to come visit. I keep telling K that we are going on vacation, but being that she isn't quite 2, she has no idea what I am talking about. Right now her whole life is a vacation!