Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Rest...
I was reading an article in my BH and G magazine yesterday about rest. The story was about how to take a break. I don't do this well at all, but I thought this statement was great,"Rest is remembering to exhale and recognizing that taking care of everyone includes me, too." The article was my a woman named Kathleen Parrish to give credit where it is due. It was like she was writing this to me. I need to do better at this if I am going to make it through the school year and minimize out coughs and colds. Remember to rest because Mommies don't get sick days. I noticed this yesterday especially. I finally quit messing around about 2:45 in the afternoon. The kids had been in bed a while so I figured I would lay down a few minutes then get Aidan out of bed and then Ainsley would be up soon after. I finally hear Aidan's door open and I check the clock and it was 4:10. I had totally crashed! I must have needed the rest and I feel guilty then I tell Brian that I took a nap that day. I love nap time and I should not feel bad about using it. Of course I don't know what I am going to do about that when I have to go back to work someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I try to get a nap a couple of times a week when K is napping. Sometimes you just need to recharge your batteries. I couldn't keep up with K if I didn't. I don't know how you do with two of them!
Post a Comment