While I am inside struggling with a fearful child these days, B ended up getting a friend to help him get started putting together the swing set. I got some great pics of my men at work and Aidan hiding under the completed roof. Forgive the goofy face, but I loved the picture. I don't however think I will get out of working on the swingset any longer. It is my fault my poor hubby has to do all this in the first place. One problem we are having is with the dog. She is continually trying to chew on the scraps of wood. Probably not the most healthy thing for her to be chewing...pressure treated lumber. Hummm, I may need to break out the cayenne pepper if this keeps up.
Still working on catching up today odds and ends mostly. Finally have my suitcase out of the hallway which is huge! I am otherwise going to try to take it easy today. So nice to be able to do that for a change. Next week we will get out and about more as B will be away part of the week. Well, hopefully this will be a nice weekend too. I have nursery duty on Sunday otherwise I would like to hit the farmers market to see what there is to see. More another time a peewee is whining for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment