Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

We're Back!







Finally back from vacation and trying to catch up a bit. The house is a mess with the chaos of suitcases and bags, but I got tons done yesterday and am a little back on track. I was very sad leaving my parents on Sunday and it surprised me a bit. I don't want to live in the Houston area again, but I sure do feel comfortable there. I wish they would come up here to visit soon. Otherwise I will see my sister in October and probably B's family again sometime in between now and then. B's sister was supposed to come for Labor day but I think she has changed her mind to go on another trip. For B's sake I am hoping she will change her mind, he was pretty disappointed when she said she wants to take this other trip instead.


We were exhausted after our two week trip of running everywhere and seeing everyone. Actually, we did have fun and I have been getting excellent sleep in the two nights we have been home. I just still do not want to get out of bed in the morning! I did pretty well using the camera on this trip. The only people I did not get pictures of are my Aunt and Uncle, Dad, and Chris. Otherwise I think everyone else was included somewhere. I will maybe post more shots later, but here are a few of the best. The cow picture was taken at a potty stop we made. B just loved the pasture behind the rest area and took several great photos of the cows and guinea fowl we saw there. Serene and lovely. I hope everyone is doing well I will post pictures later of the progress B has made on the back yard while we were away. The kids were thrilled with the swingset and Aidan is bugging him to put it together. Hopefully we will be able to get started after work tonight. So I am off to see what the kiddos are doing. I am shocked that it has been this quiet for this long. More another time!

No comments: