Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Have you ever...

had a weekend where you just tried to do too much? Up way to late last night watching the Olympics after a full day of painting. Today was church, moving furniture, I went to the lake to see some friends get baptized. When I came home the kids wanted to go to the lake so for some fun family time we went, stayed too late, ate dinner late and am going to get the kids to bed late. We also were supposed to make it to a friends for a bonfire, but considering the hour and we are filthy from sand, I don't think I should even attempt it. I will have to give her my apologies later.


ETA: I also forgot that I still have to take apart my downstairs living room and office to get ready for the guy coming to clean my carpet in the morning. Some days it just doesn't end!

1 comment:

Becca L. said...

I hear you on squeezing too much in! We were so wiped by the time we got home last night. Today's been a recovery day!