Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

We're back!

And I survived. Seems strange being home, and the first thing that I have learned since being back in my house this afternoon is NEVER miss the annual block party. Lord knows what your neighbors will leave in your garage and adorning your house. We came home to an odd assortment of Christmas lights on my front porch and a life-sized stuffed Superman hanging in my garage that was meant to look like he was flying when I put the garage door up. Actually, he looked like he was hanging from a noose. Poor thing is now in my living room because Miss Ainsley just loves him. His owners said we could keep him for a while, I am thinking that we will keep him until next summer's block party. He ended up in our yard last year as well. He was hanging out in the kids swing set until we set him up in the garage to get out of the rain.


More about our trip, computer crash, etc. until later this week. I have tons of catching up to do and tons of appointments already. Later taters, I hoped you missed me!

3 comments:

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

sooooo glad you are home!! we definitely missed your sweet face. :) i hope you had a wonderful time on vacation and that being home isn't too stressful. we'll look forward to seeing all of you soon!

Becca L. said...

welcome back! Can't wait to catch up with you!