Since coming back from vacation we have had quite the tomato haul. I have given some away and plan to put back plenty to have on hand for lasagna and spagetti sauce.
Painting is now complete. Last night I finished painting the radiator cover and B touched up the ceiling. We were up really late moving furniture back into place. My hope is to take a picture later this afternoon once I get all of the little things moved back in and put back together. Below is a picture of the finished color though just so you get the idea.

Friday last week after finally feeling better from a week of migraine, I took the kids to a local place called Wizards Kingdom. Aidan has been bugging me to go since we got back from Texas. He just wanted to go before school starts as he doesn't get to go as often as he used to now that he is in school all day. They had a great time and as usual Aidan left with injuries. Why are my children so accident prone? Please don't answer that, I know they inherited the clumsiness gene from their mother. Here they are in the ball pit.

Ainsley had quite a mug on her in that picture. Not sure why as she was having a great time. Anyway, that is it for now. Pray for Mommy in the morning. Aidan has meet the teacher this afternoon so that should be fun for him. Wish us luck! Later taters.

1 comment:
Those look like great tomatoes! I would love to have your green thumb. Shoot- we can't even get our grass to grow, much less vegetables...
Best of luck tomorrow- I am sure Ainsley will have a fun day at school. Enjoy your time with Aidan :)
Later-- N
Post a Comment