Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Surprising Day



Ainsley's first day of school went very well according to her teacher. Mommy was sad to see her go, but she was happy as a clam. What a big girl she is!


On the other hand, I pleasantly received a small flower arrangement today sent in memory of Dot by the vets office. As much as I have complained about them, they are a very good office. The flowers made me cry and smile at the same time.

2 comments:

Becca L. said...

Oh what a cute picture of the two of them! Glad Ms. A had a good day! IT was good to see you this morning and I'm sorry about Dot. That was very nice of the vet's office.

Hollye said...

I've not been reading blogs lately, so I am just now catching up. I am so sorry about Dot. Having just lost Betty Boop recently, I know how had it is on kids. Kennedy still talks about Betty every single day. Just know that I am thinking of you.