Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Heartbroken...
I had to put my poor kitty down today. She has been fairly sick over this summer and has gone downhill very quickly these past few days. I would include her photo here, but I can't seem to get my scanner to work. Aidan took the news much harder than I expected. Dot was a cat who did not tolerate anyone but me and Aidan was crushed by the news that she wasn't coming home from the vets office today. Aidan says to me that maybe we can get another cat someday. I told him someday...just not today and not anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment