Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Ladies Bible Study...
I signed up for spring bible study this morning and I am a little concerned. I am not sure what came over me to pick the study I picked. I have been compelled to do it before and didn't. Here I was presented with 2 studies that I wanted to do and I picked the one I think I should have picked last fall. Not sure what came over me today except maybe the encouragement of a friend. The lesson is timely to be sure, but I am nervous. Will I be able to make it through. For this one I feel ill-equiped and I don't usually go into these feeling so ill-equipped. Silly post, but this is on my mind today. Any thoughts? God at work on me...maybe. Hummm, I need to mull on this a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it is a good thing, margie. i know it doesn't feel good..but that could definitely be a good God thing and mean a season of deep learning with the Lord. you'll have to pray on it and see. i'll miss you ladies this time around as i won't be doing a study this spring. you'll have to keep me posted :)
I think you will be fine with whichever you choose. God has made a divine appointment for you.
Post a Comment