Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

As permitted...

I am posting a few pictures of our visit with Miss N and her boys. Enjoy! And Miss N when I get my act together this week I will e-mail these to you.





The ever adorable Miss N and little Mr C. Gotta love those curls!

Miss Ainsley got tired keeping up with the boys.

Little Mr C will most likely be into Star Wars and Mario one day. Right now he just wants to chill.

Aidan and Mr. K playing Star Wars again. Over this they have bonded. Too bad my close up of Mr K was blurry. He looks more like his precious mama every day.



Still more to come maybe tomorrow or next week, computer crash, Houston and the great ceiling crash of 2008. One crash or another around here I tell you what. Lowes is going to love us. Pooped today after a rough night so I postponed heading to Target for some school supplies until tomorrow. Later taters!

2 comments:

Becca L. said...

ceiling crash? good heavens! I need to call you!

scrappingaggie said...

Thank you for posting the pics! I definitely want the files when you get a chance :)

Miss you all already!

And yes-- what is going on with a ceiling crash???

Hugs-- N